KC has 5? and stop dissing ML

I thought KC has 5 finals appearances.  One with Washington and 4 with
Boston.  I don't think Washington won the title though.  Just a thought.

Leave ML alone.  Believe it or not, he knows what he is doing. If he
couldn't coach you would have rebellion city.  I have read several
articles lately by other coaches saying that Boston is a team they hate
to play because they are playing hard, even when losing.  The team has
no center, no backup at point and some short guards, but they play hard.

This is a good foundation if we can get 3 more players.  Several people
have said if we get Duncan, we will be a contender next year.  I think
people just like to dis ML.  I mean, Jerry West even expressed
admiration at the deal ML cut with Dallas.  and this year he stuck to
his guns and did not panic when they lost players.  He has the team
looking at long term.  Which is when DJ, Bird and KC will step in.

Done deal, and when it comes off within the next two years, all the
naysayers will have to go to half court with Jackie McMullen and kiss
ML's feet.  :-)
- --
Peace,

Bentz