A real fan?

I lived in the Boston area when I was a kid, now I live in Washington,
D.C. and my die-hard fanism has not changed.....it may have actually
grown stronger. I could have easily been persuaded to route for the
Bullets (arghhh) since the Celtics have not played to the level that I
have been accustomed to as a child, but I would have none of that. A
real fan gets behind the team no matter the season stats...this much I
have learned. One day, hopefully soon, we will have the old Celtics
"magic" back!
Dennis W. Rosensteel
GE Information Services
ARIS  Implementation