Re: What will you do?

<< All season I've been listening to people say that the C's must tank
 the season. That's easy to say from behind your screen (TV or computer),
 but it's damn hard to root against the Celts when you are at the game.
 I was at the Orlando game last week. The score was tied with 2 min. left.
 The place was jumping. I'm sorry, but you can't be thinking Duncan
 under those circumstances, you just have to stand up and cheer for
 your team. When you pay good money to *support* your team, you want to
 get something for your money. I was also at the LA game in November
 when we won by 16. Let me tell you, that was fun. No way could you have
 wanted them to not beat Shaq because you wanted the Celts to tank the
 season. >>

The way I do it is to root as hard as I can for the Celtics for the 3 hours
of the game.  Then I spend the rest of the time hoping that they lose.  In
the long run I know that the better chance they have to get Duncan the better
but when I'm watching the game, (all of one game this year) I am their
biggest fan.  Of course they lost that one game that I was able to watch.
 Being a Celtics fan in NY really sucks.

later, Jake