Re: On Bird and Gaston, et al.

Lets leave race out of this.  Whether its Dave gavitt, K.C Jones, Jimmy
Roberts, Chris Ford or M.L Carr , Dee Brown, Eric Montross, Acie Earl, or
Steve hamer  they are all the same  They suck big time !!!  Bring in some
real coaching talent not Larry or D.J., but Pitino. Haven't we learned from
enough from coaches with no previous coaching experience ?    Pitino proved
what he can do in New York, and at took a screwed up Kentucky program and
returned it to the top.  Why has he won at Kentucky ?  Because he has been
able to get recruits to go there.  The same could be true with some top
notch free agents for Boston. M.L gets us a washed up Wilkins & Brickowski
!

Yes Dave  Gavitt's regime stunk, but at least we won 20 games !  You seem
to have forgotten this is the worst season in franchise history, and we are
worse than the Clippers !  How did Carr get the G.M & coaching job anyway ?
 What previous experience did he have ?  Zilch !  He has had his run and
made his money, lets get rid of his sorry ass.

> From: damekmo@teleport.com
> To: celtics@igtc.com
> Subject: Re: On Bird and Gaston, et al.
> Date: Thursday, March 27, 1997 5:55 PM
>

> Josh, you opened the lions den...so let's walk in. When talking about the
> Celtics and Boston, race is always a factor. For example, free agents.
Now,