Re: Celtics fans, the time has come.

I'm all for letting our voices being heard.  The question is how, should we
do it?  Should we bombard the celtics through e-mail?  How about sending
them to Sportschannel?  They might not have any say in the matter.  But
maybe a barrage of e-mail to them would get some air time and cause some
action in the boston Area.

Any ideas?

Adam Litchy

- ----------
> From: smishra <smishra@ix.netcom.com>
> To: celtics@igtc.com
> Subject: Celtics fans, the time has come.
> Date: Monday, March 24, 1997 10:52 AM
>
> Read the Article on Larry Bird in the Globe. and it's intriguing that
> though getting Bird to be the GM makes so much sense in terms of Image,
> Attendance, revenues etc, the C's management is completely ignoring it
> publicly. Imagine Larry Bird taking a mangement position with Indiana
> Pacers, it is  like  Roger Clemens pitching for the Blue Jays. The Boston
> Market has let Roger go, it can't afford to let Larry Bird go to another
> team. Imagine the head lines "The Celtics let Larry Bird go in favour of
> M.L.Carr", it even sounds hilarious. ML has done a good job with the
Dallas
> pick and picking Walker, but these are his only good moves. He has done,
> said and keeps on saying some awfully dumb things. The time has come for
ML
> to make way for the prodigal one and allow the revival to begin. Larry
Bird