VH or Mercer at 2 or (1)

Now, of course the Celtics take Duncan....yes? I'll get back to that later
but just a thought on 2 (or perhaps 1). If you're Vancouver do you take Van
Horn or Mercer? After seeing both play a few times this season.... has
there been anyone coming out of college recently who can get a shot off
quicker than Mercer or shoots off the dribble quicker/better than Mercer?
Tell me I'm wrong, but doesn't it look like Van Horn just isn't quick
enough once he gets the ball? Doesn't it seem like he just can't get the
ball up fast enough...doesn't move quick enough to guard anybody. Now, I
agree the kid is constantly moving, and defenders are all over him, but
given the fact that the game speeds up considerably in the pros...don't you
think that Mercer is the pick at two?...or  even one? Now, I could be
nuts...but...I don't know...Mercer sure looks like he's quick enough and
skilled enough to to be, in a few years, a Grant Hill- like player. And if
you think this is true, don't you take him, whether you "need" him or not,
over a 6'10" center?

Paul M