[Fwd: Celtics]

- ------------206F3BAE98D0

Here is an interesting post I received back channel from the Dylan
list.  David gave me permission to repost here.  He is trying to
subscribe to the list.  I am cc'ing him so if you know how to tell him
how to subscribe, drop him an email.  He would appreciate it.  His
address is race@midusa.net.  The Thin Man reference is to a thread on
the Dylan group about the song "Ballad of a Thin Man".  Hey, David, what
were you doing thinking about basketball plays while writing a paper on
Aristotle?  Man!  I guess that fits together, but man, if you had been
studying David Hume, I would have seen this coming.  :-)

- --
Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net