Jacque Vaughn - future point guard

Many digester's have expressed doubts about Jacque Vaughn being a legitimate
NBA point guard.  Did you see him today in the Big 12 conference finals?  This
guy has maturity, leadership, ball handling skills, great floor vision, and
most importantly . . . can direct a team in a uptempo game.  We don't know if
David Wesly will resign with us.  Plus Wesly can't play 40 minutes a game
consistently everynight.  Vaughn can improve his outside shooting as he
matures.  Let's not waste the Dallas pick on a immature college player who has
not proven himself.

I hope people read the article in todays Sunday paper about Rick Pitino in USA
Weekend.  This man has the drive to be a great coach for the Celtics; I hope
M.L. doesn't ruin it and try to do it himself.  They should hire Pitino; the
best choice for the job.

Lance
Martinez, CA