Draft

The Dallas pick will probably be at best 5th, worst 8th.  Based on
Leventhal's and other rankings (Which could change based on tournament play
& decisions to enter or not)  this means that we will be probably looking
at the likes of Billups, Lafrentz, Jamison.  Based on his play I don't
think Thomas will enter unless he figures he can show his potential in
workouts and move into the top 5.

SWAG

Boston - Duncan
Vancouver - Mercer
Philadelphia - Battie
San Antonio - Foyle
Denver - Van Horn (Billups ?)
New Jersey - Billups ? (If Cassell is gone), Jamison ?
Boston - Lafrentz ,  Billups ? Jamison ?

I would be happy with Duncan & Lafrentz or Billups.

Is it too risky to take this 6'8" point forward Tracey Mcgrady with the
Dallas pick ?  He supposedly wowed the scouts in some Adidas camp.  The
Times stated Antonio Daniels a 6'4" guard from Bowling Green's stock has
risen substantially, and they don't expect Derek Anderson to last past
round 1.

L.A Times Quote on Corey Benjamin of Oregon St.

Explosive freshman form Fontana High, If you haven't heard of him, you
will.

 This guy would be an awesome pickup with the second rounder.  He is a 6'6"
guard with Kobe Bryant & Mercer like athleticism.  Probably won't enter,
but money talks.