Re: Jacque Vaughn - future point guard

Lance gee stated:>
> Many digester's have expressed doubts about Jacque Vaughn being a
legitimate NBA point guard.  Did you see him today in the Big 12 conference
finals?  This guy has maturity, leadership, ball handling skills, great
floor vision, and  most importantly . . . can direct a team in a uptempo
game.  We don't know if  David Wesly will resign with us.  Plus Wesly can't
play 40 minutes a game
> consistently everynight.  Vaughn can improve his outside shooting as he
> matures.  Let's not waste the Dallas pick on a immature college player
who has  not proven himself.

Lance I have to agree with you on this one.  Although I have my concerns
regarding his shooting ability, I definitely do not on his floor
leadership.  His can run the point better than anyone in college, and did
look great today. If we do not resign Wesley, who could leave for
Charlotte, San Antonio, or other teams needing a point, we will definitely
have to look for a point in the draft or free agency. Vaughn or Billups
possibly with the Dallas pick, or Kiwane Garris, Miles Simon, Dejuan Wheat
with the second round pick.