HAWKS

Hi, all
	The Hawks were out for revenge today and they got it.  Wesley has
finally worn down, I fear, not that I blame him.  They're all tired. I
don't know any team in the NBA who has given more of themselves, only to
lose.  It was so bad I didn't even finish watching it.
	Also, I don't know why ML started Zsabo instead of Conlon.  Did anyone
see Conlon?  When they finally put him in he nearly made up the deficit
all by himself.  He's not athletic and has a strange-looking foul shot,
but he gets a great deal out of what he has.  I think they should keep
him, who doesn't need a guy like that coming off the bench?
Also have to agree about the bench sitters.  All these years with
Purvis, and what have they gotten from him?  Very few good games, the
rest of the time he's a charity case.  Lister helped last year but this
year he's just lost it.  Same for Brickowski - just a burden.  And, if
Dee is going to be injured every few games, he can't even give us what
he does have, occasionally.  BTW, today Mike Gorman asked Tommy if San
Antonio got Duncan, wouldn't they look to trade him since they have
Robinson?  Tommy said maybe they wouldn't, since David''s been injured
so much.
	Dorine