trying to get on

I have tried to get on this list since I found out about it this
evening.  Perhaps a Lepr...is keeping servers down (whatever that
means).  It is now 2:30 am in Kansas and I'll give it up and try on
Sunday.  Seems like NBC has a game or two tomorrow.  Shame the GREEN
aren't in prime time these days.  M.L. says he can see banner 17.  M.L.
was listening to the WHO singing "I can see for miles" and it was just
what came out.  Bird is a better towel twister and will reinvent the
mystique.  Chow, dbr