Celtics

At the same time I was writing about Folkways: A Vision Shared for a
course on the Rhetoric of Myth I wrote about Celtic Courage in the 87
playoffs for a course on Aristotle and ancient rhetorical theory.

Few years earlier - on a crazy day at Darmouth I sent plays to Boston.
I sent them to Red Auerbach at the address in the phone book.  Two of
the plays were coincidentally run several times two games later in the
playoffs.

Sad about this year.  Hope for the future.

And they still seem screwed up about all this thin man business.  Of
course there are layers of meaning as always with Robert but the denial
of the Ginsberg and friends connection is incredible.

dbr

- ------------206F3BAE98D0--