New Don Leventhal's rankings.

Don Leventhal has revised his rankings again in light of Foyle coming in
and the performance of players in the March madness:
1     Tim Duncan           C      6-10      248     Wake Forest
 2     Ron Mercer*         F-G   6-7        210     Kentucky
 3     Keith Van Horn      SF    6-9 1/2  235     Utah
 4     Tony Battie*          F-C   6-11     225     Texas Tech
 5     Raef LaFrentz*      F      6-11      235     Kansas
 6     Tim Thomas*         PF    6-9 1/2  240     Villanova
 7     Antawn Jamison*   SF    6-8       216     North Carolina
 8     Adonal Foyle         C      6-10     260     Colgate
 9     Brevin Knight         PG    5-10     173     Stanford
10     Danny Fortson*     F      6-7       260     Cincinnati

Observations:
- - The interesting part is Van Horn's 63 pts in last two games has not
propelled him to the 2 spot.
- - The pro-scouts are also taking Foyle's anouncement with a caution and
hence he is at the 8th spot.
- - LaFrentz has just catapulated into the rankings and is ranked ahead of
Thomas and Jamison, though Thomas had a good game yesterday.
- - Knight is the only PG in the top ten and I think his stock will drop if
Stanford loses, Vaughn has dropped to 11 and that's consistent with the
discussions that we were having here

Last nights results were great for the C's i.e. San Antonio wins, Dallas
loses and offcourse the C's lose. I did an analysis of the rest of the
games of teams competeing in the lottery:
Here are the results based on "good chance to win" and the teams line up in
the following order:
- - Vancouver 2,
- - Celtics 2 ,
- - San Antonio 3,
- - Dallas 3,
- - Philly 6,
- - NJ 6,
- - Denver 6

Based on the above order of finish and assuming the player rankings to be
sacrosanct. No matter how we do in the lottery. Here is an algorithm to
determine what we land up with:

draft_player(int draftPos[])
{
	if (draftPos[0] == 1)
		draft ("Tim Duncan", 1)
	else if (draftPos[0] ==  2 && ((Vancouver || Toronto) are not 1st))
            {
		if (draftPos[1] == 1)
		{
			draft ("Tim Duncan", 2)
			draft ("Ron Mercer", 1)
		}
		else if (draftPos[1] == 3))
                        {
			draft("Ron Mercer", 1);
			draft("Tony Battie", 2);
		}
		else
                        {
			if (TradeUpWithDallasPick(3))
                                    {
				draft("Ron Mercer", 1);
				draft("Tony Battie",  2);
			}
			else
			{
                                                draft ("Tony Battie", 1);
				if draftPos[1] == 4)
					draft ("Keith Van Horn", 2);
				else if draftPos[1] == 5)
					draft ("Raef LaFrentz", 2);
				else if draftPos[1] == 6)
					draft ("Tim Thomas", 2);
			}
		}
	}
	else if (draftPos[0] == 3)
	{
		if (draftPos[1] == 1)
		{
			draft ("Tim Duncan", 2)
			draft ("Keith Van Horn", 1)
		}
		else if (draftPos[1] == 2))
                        {
			draft("Ron Mercer", 2);
			draft("Tony Battie", 1);
		}
		else if (draftPos[1] == 4))
                        {
			draft("Keith Van Horn", 1);
			draft("Tony Battie", 2);
		}
		else
                        {
                                    draft ("Tony Battie", 1);
			if draftPos[1] == 4)
				draft ("Raef LaFrentz", 2);
			else if draftPos[1] == 5)
				draft ("Tim Thomas", 2);
			else
			{
				if (TradeUpWithDallasPick(5))
					draft("Tim Thomas", 2);
				else
					draft("Antawn Jamison", 2);
			}
		}
	}
	else if (draftPos[0] == 4)
	{
		draft ("Tony Battie", 1);
		if (draftPos[1] == 1)
			draft ("Tim Duncan", 2);
		else if (draftPos[1] == 2)
			draft("Ron Mercer", 2);
		else if (draftPos[2] == 3)
			draft("Keith Van Horn", 2);
		else if (draftPos[1] == 5)
			draft("Raef LeFrantz", 2);
		else if (draftPos[1] == 6)
			draft("Tim Thomas", 2);
		else
			draft("Antawn Jamison", 2);
	}
	else if (draftPos[0] == 5)
	{
		draft("Raef LeFrantz", 1);
		if (draftPos[1] == 1)
			draft ("Tim Duncan", 2);
		else if (draftPos[1] == 2)
			draft("Ron Mercer", 2);
		else if (draftPos[2] == 3)
			draft("Keith Van Horn", 2);
		else if (draftPos[1] == 4)
			draft("Tony Battie", 2);
		else if (draftPos[1] == 6)
			draft("Tim Thomas", 2);
		else
			draft("Antawn Jamison", 2);
	}
}
                                                           - Mishra

PS: Sorry for this long a post but there were so many scenarios to consider
it went just on and on.