Re: New Don Leventhal's rankings.

> Don Leventhal has revised his rankings again in light of Foyle coming in
> and the performance of players in the March madness:
> 1     Tim Duncan           C      6-10      248     Wake Forest
>  2     Ron Mercer*         F-G   6-7        210     Kentucky
>  3     Keith Van Horn      SF    6-9 1/2  235     Utah
>  4     Tony Battie*          F-C   6-11     225     Texas Tech
>  5     Raef LaFrentz*      F      6-11      235     Kansas
>  6     Tim Thomas*         PF    6-9 1/2  240     Villanova
>  7     Antawn Jamison*   SF    6-8       216     North Carolina
>  8     Adonal Foyle         C      6-10     260     Colgate
>  9     Brevin Knight         PG    5-10     173     Stanford
> 10     Danny Fortson*     F      6-7       260     Cincinnati

Boy it would be great if Thomas, Lafrentz & Foyle & Billups all enter.  We
could get good player with the Dallas pick.

Duncan & Foyle, Thomas, Jamison or Billups
Mercer & Foyle, Thomas, Jamison or Billups
Van Horn & Foyle ?
Battie & Foyle, Thomas, Jamison, or Billups

Why don't we hear anything about So. Carolina's backcourt ?  They have
beaten Kentucky twice this year and are ranked 4th I believe ?