Re: Foyle in Green?

Foyle is comming. This really looks good for the C's to get a big man. Even if
they do not get the 1st pick, they still have a shot at getting a great center.
I saw Foyle play against Dartmouth. Foyle was a one man team, and was triple
tea,sed the entire game, and still ended up with 15 points, 17 boards, and 7
blocks. His weaknesses are shotting fouls hots, and playing straight up with the
basket. Otherwise, when he gets to the NBA, and has at most a double team, watch
out. I would defidently take him with out first pick. By the way, does anyone
know how  much Radja is being paid next year? Also, when is his contract up,
same for Ellison.

- -Derek