Re: Hornets Sting Celts in OT: Charlotte 122- Boston 121

It was really a great game.
     Mason had a trip double and also Divac I think was one assit shy of a
triple double. I don't know whether he got it or not.
     One thing I would like to mention about Divac is I like how they use
him. They set him up with the ball at the top of the key and have Rice curl
toward the baseline for an alley-oop. I think that is how Divac gets his
assits from. If Duncan is good passer, I think we should try this with
Walker.
     Marty is not athletic, but as Cousy said, he will use what ever is
given to him. He is not very mobile but he drove by Divac and laid it in
using is right hand.

It was a great exciting game to have seen.

Ritesh Ramani