Re: race for duncan

These players do make a ridiculous amount of money, but Barros & Radja
could help a team one player away of seriously competing, but they probably
could not fit them under the cap, especially Dino.  Dana's salary is really
no longer too exorbitant compared to guys making $6 million, and he could
be a productive sixth man for a team with a big point, and if he stayed
healthy.

Hell, Seattle gave Jim Macilvaine $5M a year for 2 points a game !!  Good
thing too, M.L. was trying to get him for around $3M.  What will they have
to pay Kemp ?