Re: race for duncan

Glenn Han wrote:

> Right now it looks like Boston gets #1, maybe #3.  And number 5-8.
> Not bad.  Considering we have Radja, Minor, Barros, Brown that are
> decent players or at least tradeable I think we will improve by
> 20 games next year.

Excuse me Glenn, but if these guys were all so tradeable, I think 3 out
of the 4 would be gone by now.  Dino, Dana and Dee make WAY TOO MUCH $$$!
Have you been reading the posts about the salary cap?  Teams would have
to be insane to take a chance on these injury-plagued underachievers IMO.

And to call them decent is not exactly a glowing endorsement of their
skills at this stage of their respective careers.  Only Minor can escape
the wrath of C's fans, mostly because he's still young enough to
hopefully reach some kind of potential.  I still think that, of the 2 of
them, I'll take Dana over Dee.

Cecil