Re: Updated Don Leventhal's rankings.

This looks about right Battie has been quiet lately and Jamison & Van Horn
have had big games.  I would put Billups above Knight & Vaughn due to his
scoring ability.  I still think ending up with Duncan or Battie & Jamison
or Billups would be great.  Vaughn is a great floor leader but I would
prefer some more outside shooting ability, and Thomas is overrated, but is
still very young.