Re: Jacque Vaughn?

Knight may be pure PG but he is struggling in the college. I wonder if
either Vaughn or Knight are lottery picks and my feeling is that:
Duncan,
Van Horn,
Mercer,
Battie,
Thomas,
Jamison,
Fortson,
Billups,
McGrady
Cory Carr
(not necessarily in this order) will go before them. - Mishra

- ----------

>         Can anyone explain why the Celtics should take Vaughn.  He is
> overrated, he cant shoot and cant score.  He should be able to score with
> all the attention his 6'9, 6'10, and 7'0 front line gets but he doesn't.
> The obvious picks, if the Celtics wanted a back up pg would be either
Brevin
> Knight or Derek Anderson.
>         When the collegians almost beat the dream team it was Knight who
was
> the best player on the court.  He controlled the game and showed that he
> truly will belong and excel on the next level.
>         If he's gone, maybe Anderson in the second round, he's got the
size
> and a very all around game.  He is also just starting to show his actual
> skill after some unproductive years at Ohio State.
>         If the Celtics take a point guard, Vaughn is a waste, Knight is
the
> best true point guard available in Vaughn's area of the draft and if
Bogues