Re: My fat opinion

Adam Litchy wrote:
<snip>
> but that fawning,
> clueless shmuck of a sideline reporter is horrible.  I have purposefully
> forgotten his name, but he does those attrocious Bob's Store minutes.
> Everyone is "his Man" or "mah boyee."  And he doesn't even ask real
> questions.  He brings up some anecdote and then sits there waiting for
> the guest to elaborate.  And when they mention something about it he
> simply presses for more.  His whole style is ameuterish and not
> befitting an organization of the Celtics tradition.  His half time
> anaylsis consist of simply describing the replays with pharases he has
> stolen from ESPN's SportsCenter.
<snip box thing>
> Adam Litchy
Adam:

Who is the reporter?  Does he have the nickname Coach?  I met a young
reporter who was doing sideline stuff up there a few years ago and he
was pretty good at comic relief.  If it is the same guy, his game must
have gone down over the last two years since we traded Sherm and cut X.
By the way, it wouldn't be too bad to have X's numbers lately, 13
rebounds, and double/double for league minimum.  But, I am prejudiced.
- --

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net