Next year Starting Line up

Starters
Pg David
SG Fox
SF Eric
PF Walker (  is are future Pf. But still will play a lot at the SF)
C Duncan
Back up
PG Brown or Barros ( One I hope is gone)
SG Draft or pick up
SF Minor ( Play SG too)
PF Dino ( back up walker and Duncan) or Draft
C Steve Hamer/ Ellison/*Draft
* draft at bk center dino will back up center and draft pick  will back up PF.
The Only player I want to keep on this team are david and Walker.  The rest are up for trade
If eric prove he can hit the out side shot  then I keep him but that a big IF
Tell me what you think about my starting line up for next year