Re: Walker's Game & Drafts

> I looked at other rookies and, I am sorry to say, many of them are doing
> better offensively than Walker.
> e.g. Shareef-Adul Raheem, Kittles, Ray Allen

Shareef I agree but Ray Allen and Kerry Kittles. Ray Allen is averaging
12.8 pts and 4 rebounds  a game and shooting 42%. Kittles is averaging 15.8
a game and is also shooting 42%. Walker is averaging 15.9 a game, couple
this with his 8.9 rebounds, 3 assists, 1.25 blocked shots..then is there
even a question who is the clear winner?
                                                               - Mishra