13 in a row

Just finished listening to the Cavs game.  Am still recovering from the
Alley-Oop from Hell (not putting in Hamer, Conlon, Lister, Szabo and
Walker with four of them in the paint and one on the ball ranks as the
dumbest last second play on the parquet since Isiah's lazy pass to
Laimbeer).  I'm not sure I can last until the lottery.  My fondest wish
until then is that San Antonio and Philly start winning so that I can
unequivocally root for the C's to win again.  The only thing worse than
this losing streak is the fact that I, like so many other Celtics fans,
are getting just what we've asked for.

Michael Gooen