Walker's Game & Drafts

For the past couple of games, I noticed Walker is having a bit of trouble
while Williams is doing very well. I don't know who's better, but for now,
I feel uncomfortable when Walker gets the ball. When he is in the low post,
he (on may occasions) shoots the turn-around without first looking at the
basket. When he shoots from the outside, I think you know the story. OTOH,
I feel comfortable with Williams' game.

I looked at other rookies and, I am sorry to say, many of them are doing
better offensively than Walker.
e.g. Shareef-Adul Raheem, Kittles, Ray Allen

IN OTHER THOUGHTS
I think a contender consists of 2 very talented players and a good
combinations of mediocre players & players with not too much talent.

Bulls - 2 very talented players in Pippen & Jordan. The rest are mediocre
and a little better than mediocre players.

The C's right now have two talented players in Walker & Williams. After the
draft they will probably get 2 more talented players. I am assumming that
the C's get the #1 & #8 pick in the draft. With those picks, | think they
will probably take Duncan & Jacque Vaughn.
Since they will not have any players that are "very talented", they will
probably be a playoff team after they get used to each other.