Dallas

Dallas's record is currently 19/35. I think they can win about 6 games out
of the 28 remaining games. If the playoff started today, they would not be
eligible. So, I think its safe to say that they are in the lottery. With my
prediction, their record for this season would be 25/57. Below is Dallas's
remainding schedule.

DRAFT QUESTION: In the past, has any team holding the worst record suffer
from bad luck and landed on a pick other than #1? Or has any team not
holding the worst record benefited from good luck and landed on a #1 pick?

@Houston      3/1
Phoenix          3/2
Lakers            3/4
@Utah            3/5