Antoine

          I'm one of those who still believe Walker is best suited to
          the small forward spot, and I'll try to explain my opinion.

          Antoine is undersized for a power forward. Guys like Karl
          Malone, Shawn Kemp, Antonio McDyess, etc. are just too big
          for him to handle defensively. Offensively, he can step out
          and shoot over these players or try to drive around them.
          Eventually they will take away the drive and force the
          outside shot, which we all know is not Antoine's strength.

          At the small forward spot, he may lose some of the quickness
          advantage he has against bigger players (although not much
          -- he's incredibly quick for his size), but he picks up a
          size advantage. I happen to believe he's at his best in the
          low post -- not only does it help his offense, it puts him
          closer to the basket where he can go to the offensive boards
          --- another strength of his.

          Eric Williams just does not rebound well enough to put
          Antoine at the 4 spot. The only way you can afford to keep
          him there for any extended period of time, is if we have a
          great rebounding small forward. But a lineup of Duncan (6-10
          center),
          Walker (6-9 power forward) and Williams (6-7 small forward)
          is undersized by NBA standards, and unless you are the
          Chicago Bulls, size still wins in this league.

          Again, it's just my opinion, but I think in the long run,
          Walker's better at the 3 spot. (Although I'll take him
          anywhere as long as he's wearing Green!)