Re: Antoine

<<           Eric Williams just does not rebound well enough to put
           Antoine at the 4 spot. The only way you can afford to keep
           him there for any extended period of time, is if we have a
           great rebounding small forward. But a lineup of Duncan (6-10
           center),
           Walker (6-9 power forward) and Williams (6-7 small forward)
           is undersized by NBA standards, and unless you are the
           Chicago Bulls, size still wins in this league. >>

One thing to keep in mind is that 6'10" isn't as small as we seem to think.
 Russell was 6'10", Hakeem and Mourning are both 6'10".  The problem isn't
their heights it's their weights.  But I say if the Celts are going to be a
quick running team then we don't want behemoths.  And if you notice, Hakeem
never seems to have trouble with Shaq types.

later, Jake