Re: position wanted

JOzersky@aol.com wrote:

> Especially since Dino is so good and so untradable.  With a center, he would be lethal, esp. as a backup

I agree completely about Wesley, but is there some guarantee that Dino
will be 100% when he returns from what I heard was a "Serious Knee
Injury"?  What exactly is the prognosis and where the hell is he?  He
wasn't exactly the fastest guy to begin with, so why do you bank on him
being "Lethal"?

I wanted to trade him well before he got injured.