NY Post article

I have a copy of Friday's NY post, delivered from NY.
On page 109 is an article Titled "Nets Finally Get Van Horn" by Fred
Kerber. I'd like to quote from the article.

"The NBA had planned a morning hearing today on the Celts' protest, lodged
after their deal of Dino Radja for Clarence Weatherspoon and Cage was
voided. Radja failed his physical in Philadelphia but Boston Maintains he
is healthy. The Celtics needed Van Horn to complete a deal for Scottie
Pippen."

Where did he ever come up with that??? It's amazing how a story can be
reported differently in different cities.

...Martin