Is there ANY hope for Dino?

     Is there any possibility at all that Dino might figure successfully in
the Celtics plans for this season?
     If he could get that knee properly rehabilitated and get a crash-course
in Pitino defense, couldn't he be the better-than-adequate center that we
need?  He can score some points from down low.  He can get out and run
decently (for a big man) on the break.  He can rebound fairly well.  He is
a little older and more experienced than all of our prized young pups.
That might be a small plus.
     I think a lineup of Dino and our young fab four would be a nice club.
So again, I am left to wonder, are there any hopes at all of Dino
staying and fitting in?

Ed