Re: Second Round

- ----------
> From: Richard.Delrossi@cyrix.com
> To: celtics@igtc.COM
> Subject: Re: Second Round
> Date: Thursday, June 26, 1997 4:34 PM
>

> Yeah, like Serge Zwikker??? Could have had him at pick #30
>
> Some other points...
>
> Anyone think Cleveland had a hell of a draft with Derek Anderson and
Brevin
> Knight?

I certainly do.  I really like Anderson and i think that if he didn't get
injured he would have been a top 10 pick, and the best SG in the draft.
Knight's only downside is his height.  This backcourt could rival ours as
one of the best in a few years if it stays together.

> Remember it was M.L.Carr that brought us Antoine Walker and Ron Mercer.

And got rid of Montross in the process!

> What do you think of Pervis and Dee Brown excelling under Pitino?

Brown i can definitely see flourishing in the system.  He's a guy who i
can't see doing much in a halfcourt offense, but in the Pitino system i
think he will do very well as long as he's willing to work.  Pervis i'm not
so sure about.

> We are one free agent away... Miami got ZoZo, NY got LJ, we just need to
> get our salary structure back into place and one big signing will do it
for
> us.

Well, we should let these rookies play an NBA game before we judge how many
players away we are.

Jeff