Don't Worry about a Center

Look, we have enough offense now that a center will just be a shot
blocking/rebounding/defending functionary.  Eventually we may get a really
good one as a FA, but in the meantime, we'll just do it by comittee.  You
might have noticed that none of Pitino's teams at Kentucky, including the
champs, had a dominant center.  In the running game, you don't need one.

Jeez, what magnificent elevation Mercer gets on his jumper!  This guy could
easily have gone three or even two, if Pitino hadn't tricked all the GMs.
 And Billups is a magnificent talent too.  He may not have developed PG
skills, but he will.  With that kind of talent, and a good attitude, it's
easy.  Besides, remember that he has been the best scorer on every team he's
been on.  Oh, to see him whip the ball backdoor to Antoine!  Can anybody
envision the kind of plays we'll run?  Think it will be a passing game like
the 80s celtics had?

This draft is an embarassment of riches.  Either of these guys would be good
for a summer of dreams and speculations...but to get both of them!  Wow.