Re: Second Round

Yeah, like Serge Zwikker??? Could have had him at pick #30

Some other points...

Anyone think Cleveland had a hell of a draft with Derek Anderson and Brevin
Knight?

Remember it was M.L.Carr that brought us Antoine Walker and Ron Mercer.

What do you think of Pervis and Dee Brown excelling under Pitino?

We are one free agent away... Miami got ZoZo, NY got LJ, we just need to
get our salary structure back into place and one big signing will do it for
us.

jlyell @ concentric.net on 06/25/97 10:19:45 PM