Bring 'em in

After doubling our talent yesterday, we now have the chance to bring in
several free agents who could made this team.  After all, we only have
four players sure to be here ?? in November.

l.  Dedric Willoughby--SG from ISU; 6'3" with quickness, speed,
defensive skills and (with respect to Van Horn, Crochere, and even
Billups) the best deep shooter in the draft.  He can fill it up, hitting multiple
threes and breaking open a game quickly; he's Rick's kind of guy.

2.  Reggie Freeman--SG from Texas; 6'6" with great court range, can
play #2 and some point, good ball handler, can get into the lane and
finish, good all-court defender and ball hawk; another fit-the-system
type.  He lacks a high FG percentage, but is a player.

Bring in the top guys who missed being drafted; we have room.
Feeling much better with two young guys rather than one or two older
guys, I am (sounding like Mae West) going home.

Gene