Re: BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Out of Service pervis ?  We are lucky if we get 30 games a year out of him,
> Make a move for a real big man, no t some nappy head injury prone dogg !
>I'll take Dino over Ellison.

Hasn't Dino Been injured most of the last 2 or 3 years (that straight haired
injury prone doggy  :))

>> PG - Chauncey Billups 6'3 207, 20 years old...
>> SG - Ron Mercer 6'7 210, 20 years old...
>> SF - Rick Fox 6'8 230, 28 years old...

Not too sure if Rick is coming back, would excel defensively in this system.

>> PF - Antoine "the future" Walker 6'8 225, 21 years old
>> C  - Perivs Ellison 6'11 250, 31 years old...

Scary thought indeed

>> F  - Eric Williams 6'7 230, 24 years old...
>> G  - Dana Barros 5'11 180, 29 years old...

Probably a designated gunner, will struggle on D.

>> G  - Dee Brown 6'1 180, 29 years old...

If he is down to the desired weight, he should excel.  Stop being a great
dinner partner and become a great running partner.  In this D. he and fox
could both break the steals record for the C's.

>> F/G - Greg Minor 6'5 215, 24 years old...

Not sure about minor, how will he react to his problems?  How will he react if
the fans get on him big time.

>> Now the c's will try to add size and they might make some trades, thats
>> fine.  But, don't be so quick to trade a player before you even know who
>he
>> is...  The players we have are mostly young, at least our core players,
>so
>> there is no rush to win in there first year.  keep this unit together and
>> they will win and win big...

I agree, there is no rush for a big man.  this should be a 4 or 5 year plan, a
big man will come a long within that time.

Peace
	Rich,,,