Pitino

I feel like we're being too critical of Pitino.  There is no telling
what is going on behind the scenes right now.  Pitino is an expert at
negotiation (like Red was). Chris Wallace is talented also.  Let's wait
and see what Rick pulls out of the hat.  So what if he trades for
Pippen?  RP has a plan up his sleeve.

Whatever that plan may be, I'm going to trust the coach/president.  He
has a record of success.  His goal with the Celtics is more
championship  banners.

If he wants to trade every player on this team, then I'm with him.  If
he wants to trade picks, fine.  Rookies won't win championships with the
current roster.  He can definately do no worse than a 15 win season.

Let's be patient and support our team!