still bummed

The day is almost gone and I'm still numb from the prospect of giving
away two young prospects for Pippen & Longley.  If that's all there is to
the deal (and I don't want MJ, either--I support the Celtics!!, not the Bulls!),
then it's a deal that would crush my interest.  It's Doiminique all over again
and worse.  M. L. must be chuckling.

Please, let this pass.  We're giving away our future.  All those who can
should call the offices and let them know they have very thin support for
this madness.

Gene

- --=_ORCL_11912363_0_11919706251360140--