Antonio Daniels

In case we do not trade our picks and Philedelphia takes Keith Van Horn I
think we should take Antonio Daniels.  I am from Ohio and watched Daniels in
a All-Star game when he was in high school and he was spectacular.  He came
out of nowhere and was the best player in the game.  He had one marvelous
dunk in which he took off from the foul line and flushed it one handed.  I
also watched him play at Bowling Green and he was great.  He is 6'4 and can
handle the ball brilliantly.  He is also a tremendous defender.  His outside
shot is not great right now but seeing his improvement the last 5 years he
will definitely get better.  He also wants the ball in the clutch.  Please
do not be scared off because he played in the MAC.   Go CELTICS