ESPN

Some excerpts from David Aldridges article at
http://espnet.sportszone.com/editors/studios/columns/aldridge/970623.html

Has anyone heard this ?   Say it ain't so Rick !  We don't want Mashburn,
his injuries have made him just another player and not worth a high draft
pick..

My best guess? Billups. That at least should take some pressure off of
Allen Iverson, freeing him up to run some off the wings.

If that happens, Boston, picking third, would have its choice of Keith Van
Horn or Battie. The Celtics certainly need size now that Radja's gone, so
Battie would make sense, but Rick Pitino doesn't turn his nose up at
offensive skills, either. Van Horn would step right in next to Antoine
Walker, with Clarence Weatherspoon becoming a damn fine sixth man.

My best guess? Van Horn. Battie's ahead of him defensively, but won't be
enough of a shotblocking and rebounding force for Pitino to pass up Van
Horn's complete offensive package. Unless, of course, the Celtics can
somehow pry Jamal Mashburn away from Miami before Wednesday, which they
have been trying to do. Then, the C's go for defense, and Battie.