SPORTSCHANNEL NEW ENGLAND

Hi.  Most of you probably know it, but for those who might not, and
might have access to Sportschannel New England, they have their own
draft night telecast starting at 7:00 p.m.  I believe there's a Celtics
Weekly show just before it, at 6:30.  These are Eastern Daylight Time.
I always watch it.  It's hosted by Mike Gorman and Tommy Heinsohn and
they have some of the Celtics players on too usually, along with the
Coach.  I now some of you probably have Sportschannel packages, either
on satellite (as we do) or on Digital TV.  Thought there might be
someone out there who wasn't aware of this.  They announce each pick as
they are given, but they stay within the Fleet Center. If you can get
it, tune it in.  I always look forward to it.
Dorine