Re: draft (not Radja, the RAT BASTARD)

> No way on Ervin Johnson at what $5M a year ?  We thought Dino was not
worth
> it , Johnson definitely isn't.  Johnson sucks, he is another Acie Earl.

Ervin Johnson signed a 7 year 15 mill contract his salary for the current
year is 1.63 mill and he is no A.C.Earl, check out Johnson's stats for the
year he averaged 11.1 rpg and 7.3 ppg. He may not be a good scorer but he
plays hard, rebounds well and plays defense.

> I'll give them the 3 straight up for McDyess, he was a 3 pick I believe,
> nothing more.

Throw in Eric Williams too because they have a need for an SF because of
Laphonse Ellis's injury plus McDyess has put in 2 year of work in the NBA.

> We need to come out of this draft with more than Daniels & McGrady.

Agreed.
                                                       - Mishra