Draft Possibilities

Hi all you Celtics nuts. I haven't been on for awhile. I graduated college,
and was left with no computer. But now I have one. I like the deal for
Weatherspoon, and Cage. Does anybody know how much each of them are making
this year? There was a big article on Billups in the Boston Globe today. I
think Billups wil be the uy Pitino takes. I don't think he is happy with
Wesley. I haven't seen a word mentioned on him. It's unfortunate, but if
Billups is anywhere near as good as he is advertised, I'll take him. With
the sixth pick, I think Pitino will take Foyle. He had nothing but praise
for him in the Globe last week. Here is how the draft will go.

San An-Duncan
Philadelphia-Battie(or Billups, my bt is Battie)
Boston- Billups
Vancouver- Mercer
Denver- Van Horn
Boston-Foyle

I don't want Tim Thomas. I think he will be a Derrick Coleman type. Anyways,
I don't know if the C's will put any money into the free agent market. But
Our team would then look like this:

Starters:         Bench
Cage              Foyle
Walker            Ellison(if he doesn't retire)
Weatherspoon      E. Williams
D.Brown           Minor
Billups           Barros

Again, there will be some trade's, but as of right now, that's what I se
happening. Hopefully I'll be wrong, and they will trade for Baker. Nice to
be back.

- -Derek-