Re: DRAFT, ETC.

> Hi.
> Pitino is getting bug bucks to make the right decisions.  I wouldn't
> trade any of the picks, but that's why he's making that money and I'm
> not.  In three days at least we'll know about the picks.  After that the
> real fun starts.  I still want to keep Fox and Wesley.  We need some
> veterans, REAL Celtics.
> Dorine

I am assuming Pitino wants a bigger point than Wesley, that is why we have
not heard much on re-signing him even though both he & Fox have expressed
interest in accepting less bucks to stay with Boston.  It could really
depend on if he really likes Billups or this is smoke & if Philly takes him
with the 2 pick.