Re: DRAFT, ETC.

> > I am assuming Pitino wants a bigger point than Wesley, that is why we
have not heard much on re-signing him even though both he & Fox have
expressed interest in accepting less bucks to stay with Boston.  It could
really He could also get creative and give them both a promise of bonus
later.

 If he wants a taller guard, fine, we still need a backup and Wesley is the
best backup I can think of.  I've been a fan forever, but I feel like right
now we might as well be fans of an expansion team.  We need to keep some of
the old crew IMO.  Those two deserve to be here, I've said it before and
I'll stand by it.  They didn't lose because of those two.  I do know they
were both going to try out and interview with Pitino, so hopefully.......

I agree & disagree. As far as keeping some of the old crew this is one
thing we do not have to do and should not want to.  This teams was the
worst in history and they all played a part in it.

As far as the keepers, I agree Wesley & Fox should be at around $2M a year,
but they are not worth much more to the Celtics.  They could definitely
give us some good depth off the bench, but we can't afford any more $3-$4M
bench players.