Re: Draft Possibilities

> San An-Duncan
Agree

> Philadelphia-Battie(or Billups, my bt is Battie)
Latest reports have them taking Van Horn

> Boston- Billups
Boston takes Battie if he is available

> Vancouver- Mercer

Billups goes to Vancouver

> Denver- Van Horn

Denver takes Antonio Daniels
> Boston-Foyle

Pitino takes Mercer.

> I don't want Tim Thomas. I think he will be a Derrick Coleman type.
I doubt that, the Derrick Coleman types come from Syracuse

> I don't know if the C's will put any money into the free agent market.
I don't think Pitino is going to get any 2nd tier players unless he aquires
them as a result of a trade.

> But Our team would then look like this:
>
> Starters:         Bench
> Cage              Foyle
> Walker            Ellison(if he doesn't retire)
> Weatherspoon      E. Williams
> D.Brown           Minor
> Billups           Barros

Starters: Battie, Walker, Weatherspoon, Mercer, Dana with
Cage, Ellison, Williams, Minorand Brown coming of the bench.
                                                       - Mishra