Rumours...

Peter Vescey the rumour monger was on ESPN radio was saying that there is a
lot that is happening with the celtics. Pitino is trying to move Brown and
Ellison by packaging them with players and creating a marketable package.
It appears that these two could be packaged with Williams, Weatherspoon and
the picks in either two seperate deals or one big deal for a big name
player. So let me pose this question, suppose hypothetically the C's are
ready to deal Minor + Brown + Ellison + Williams + Weatherspoon + 3rd + 6th
 who could we deal it to and what can we get in return. You are allowed to
break it any way you like and the salaries should match. The salaries of
incumbents on the celtics side is = 1.8 + 3.25 + 1.76 + 1.0 + 2.8 = 10.61.
                                                                   - Mishra