RE: Radja Trade

I would agree with posts that suggest now Philly is paying Dino 6M per,
that they are very unlikely to be taking Battie at # 2.  All this talk
about Pitino's plan is getting a little worrying thinking that our =
starting
center for next year will probably be an underweight rookie, with =
Daniels?
at the point.

Jlyell said....
- ----------
I agree but foresee another trade in the works possibly for Vin Baker.=20
Ford probably would not accept Radja so we need to package Weatherspoon, =
or
move him for Jayson Williams and then either in a more palatable package
for Vin Baker.=20

Let's hope so  ......  whoever posted the observation that a big man who =
can play F/C has more trade value than an undersized power forward had a =
point I thought.

Would love to get Vin, otherwise we're next year's Philly - too small to =
compete (but hey thats another 7 wins up from last year).