More to Come?

Something interesting caught my eye.  After the trade, Pitino said,"We might
not be done with Philadelphia."

Does anyone have any idea what trade Pitino might want to make with
Philadelphia?  I can't see him really wanting the #2 pick unless he really
wants either Battie or Billups. Does he want Stackhouse?  Any ideas?

Here is what Sixer's vice president Billy King said about Pitino's comment,
"There are other possibilities they would like to do," "I'm
not sure they are things we would like to do."

Also, what are everyone's feelings on Battie?  Who do you like better Battie
or Billups?

And one more thing that is a little off the subject.  Has anyone other than
me been noticing some outrageous comments made by the writer of the Denver
Post?

Here is one of them:

     "Were Daniels to get past Vancouver, the Nuggets might try to pull the
     trigger on the trade with Toronto that would net them the ninth
     selection in the first round, figuring Daniels might slide that far,
     allowing them to draft the muscular Fortson with the fifth pick and
     still get a point guard they like."

Drafting Fortson at #5!?  Fortson might not even go in the top 15!
And Daniels slipping to #9?